Friday, April 13, 2007

Spring mittens

Aren't we colourful?

Elaine had been wearing big puffy waterproof mittens, but now that it's spring (ha!) she needed smaller, less snowball-fight-worthy mitts, and these knit up in a day or two.

They match not only the carpet, but also her bike helmet, so all is well.

I mean to make myself some more dainty mitts some day soon, but as you may know, my list of things to knit right now is already rather longer than I would like.

I think I've dealt with the wool-eating critters, by putting all the wool out of their reach in my freezer. I'm washing sweaters, vacuuming carpets, bagging closet stuff... I must go vacuum the stairs now, but I'll report more on the knitting front soooooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.