Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What I will do in July

Okay, get organized.

The thing I must do is stop going off in all directions! I finish one afghan square and think what to do with the last bit of that yarn, and end up making another afghan square. sheesh.



So. Four things for July.

1) And I mean it! I will work on my lovely cotton summer top.

It is a bit farther along than this, but not much. I have misplaced my cable needle, and I have to carry around the instructions, and blah blah excuses excuses.

2) I'm half-way through an afghan square (surprise!) and will finish it off. And not start another right away, no no no.


3) Arthur's second Broad Ripple sock.


I have one done, and am almost starting the heel on the second. I like the pattern a lot, the yarn, not so much.

4) I will find some red and green cotton and make a poinsettia! Like this one. So lovely. I really should do it this week as part of a weekly dishcloth-along, but this week is a bit problematic, as the hub is at a conference and the kids need to be taken here and there at certain times, and Mommy wanting to go shopping falls to the bottom of the list. So, sometime this month!

2 comments:

  1. But if you finish the top you can wear it in August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finish the top! You know you want to wear that one in the heat :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.