Monday, September 12, 2011

Some colours

Yellow: Spot the free-range egg! Shocking, isn't it. I think I'm sold on free-range!



Pink: These ladies were waiting at the corner for the light to change, so they could continue their End Cancer walk, 60 km over two days! I loved the big hat. There were a few women all wearing them, but I couldn't jostle around to get them all in a picture.


My knitting these days is continuing very colourful. I will attempt a photo when the sun comes out. The days are definitely fall-ish here now. It's only two or three weeks till we start toying with the idea of turning the furnace on.

1 comment:

  1. those free-range eggs are fabulous!!

    and hooray for cancer-hating walkers! woot woot!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.