Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Action in the park

Today I volunteered at the school for the afternoon. Walking down the street, I saw action in the park!


It's all fenced off while they work, so I couldn't get closer, and all I had was my phone camera, but it zooms a bit:


On my way back, things were really taking shape! A lovely-coloured, but pretty wimpy-looking, slide replaces our beloved twirly slide, and on a ship-shaped play structure.


As I took these pictures, one of the bajillions of Red Admiral butterflies who appeared suddenly a couple of days ago flew right by my face, but I didn't get a picture! They were blown in on warm winds from the south, I hear. Norma has them in Vermont as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.