Friday, May 04, 2012

Butterfly brain

If you squint, you can see how lovely this is!  I messed with the colours a bit, because otherwise it's just a grainy cell phone picture.

I took this as I was walking down the street to the subway station, confidently in time for my Very Important Scrabble date. Unfortunately, I was working on Plan A when I knew very well we had switched to Plan B and I was 2 hours early. I got to our rendezvous, had a cup of coffee and was fuming silently at my late friends, when I realised my error. Sheesh.

I did get a few more rows knitted on my diagonal scarf, and I got a program from the Revue Cinema and found that Salmon Fishing in the Yemen is playing there this month, so some good came of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.