Monday, October 15, 2018

Some random photos

The other day I went to High Park. I was meeting a friend in a subway station and had some time to kill, and noticed a bank of three pay phones. Not a sight you see every day.


Nowadays, apparently, a pay phone has an alpha keyboard so you can ... text? Interesting. 

At the park there are pretty leaves on some of the trees, and woods to walk one's dog, and a little thing they call a zoo, which probably has about a dozen kinds of animals. Here is an emu. 


And here is a llama. Funny, I assume it's a female, but really don't know. Those eyes!


On the way home I passed this back fence. All my favourite colours!


Speaking of colours, I am knitting Stephen West's mystery knitalong, and this is my gloomy, murky effort so far. I'm not sure I like it, and I'm not having super fun doing Latvian braids. I do love a good short-row squiggle, though, so I soldier on.


I always think of taking pictures of knitting when it is dark out, and this morning it is raining, so you get an indoor picture. I hope that some day before next June I can take pictures outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.