Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Some things to look at

Firstly, I must show off the latest in fair winnings. Well, I didn't win anything! Boo hoo. However, my son and heir is off to a good start, with two prizes in the junior photography section. The theme of the fair was "The Barn Door is Open" and this one won first prize!


And in the "Farm Babies" category, this won third.


He put in two others which got "participant" ribbons. Congratulations to Arthur!

I was looking at Dancing Leaf Farm, and saw, among many other great photos and stories, this entry with a cool video. Octogenarians get down!

And I could now complain about the weather, since it's very cold and wet and not at all summery, but that could be a bit tedious...

3 comments:

  1. I was actually enjoying the cool, wet weather... much more energizing than the hot and muggy days before it.

    Well done Arthur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Arthur! And good on you to have all those knitting goals!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.