Monday, October 01, 2007

September knitting goal score sheet

September's goals:

1. Finish the Basalt Tank.


Ah. No.












2. Finish the pink blotch socks...


Hooray for me! I did it, I did it!











3. Grey lacy gloves for me.



Nope.












4. The green pullover for Arthur.
Getting there. Halfway up the front, perhaps. Stay tuned.

I'm beginning to see the wisdom of "one thing at a time." I always used to knit that way, but lately I've been all over the place with projects. By the end of October I'll try to have Arthur's sweater done, and, oops, I did start another pair of socks, for Socktoberfest!

And guess what I'm doing at the beginning of November?! I'll need plane knitting, and holiday knitting, because I am going to New York, New York to visit with Pixie and a bunch of others! There'll be much nattering about children, and I hope a morning (or day!) of yarn and fabric shopping, perhaps enabled by Kay! Oh, need new shoes, must get a teeny tube of toothpaste... and dang, what shall I knit!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.