Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy 2009 to you all

Some things I did in the last week of 2008:

I discovered the Big Bang Theory. (Since we don't do TV, this was quite the achievement. I must thank Beryl for this!) Stephen says his ethnic group (homo science-nerdius) is being exploited and laughed at. Yes indeed.

I went to an address posted on a telephone pole and found Rowan pattern books, an Addi Turbo needle and some yarn for free! And some other yarn for $1-$3 a skein.


$25 total, folks. (Since I was snug at home all that morning, I must thank my friend Other Mary for calling and alerting me to this!)

Oh, and of course, I am knitting from stash for 2009. Luckily I bumped up my stash nicely before 2008 ended!

I visited my brother and his family. Always a treat. We took some pictures.





































I wish you all similar delights and adventures in the coming year!

P.S. The scarf is 8 feet long and should come in at somewhere around 10 in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.