Friday, January 02, 2009

More distraction

Have you seen Lolly's latest post? She suggests knitting up a hat trick for January -- that is, three hats. Get it, hat... trick? Ho ho.

I really do mean to get back to the denim sweater, now that the giant scarf is finished (a few million ends to hide and we're set) but just in case I need a break, I've been looking at hat patterns.



I have not followed hockey for some time, so I won't knit hats while cheering anyone on, but I might make a hat on the bus or while hanging out on a cold winter's eve.


I should make three new hats, because the plain ol' Lopi toque I'm so fond of can get a bit boring.

So far I've found a few I'd like to make, and I have yarn for at least three of them.

There's Fake Isle, Tychus, Coronet, Hexed, and I might just throw in Calorimetry for good measure.

I just need to get some food in the house, get all these bums back to school, do some laundry, and tidy the stash, and then I'll get right on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.