Saturday, January 10, 2009

Caribbean blue

I really have no idea if the water in the Caribbean looks any different from any other water, but it's romantic to assume so.

And I assume this will match it marvellously. Well, not the green bits; those will match the foliage. And we can pretend the white in the background is sand, not snow!

The lumpy cotton is soft and pretty, but I have to speak sharply to all those long stitches to get them to line up nice and neat. Sometimes the thick bits in the yarn don't want to even out; so far this is not driving me crazy, but if they don't smarten up, there might be trouble.

And of course I am worried I won't have enough yarn to make it long enough, but since that's what I always do, I'll just plug on.

1 comment:

  1. The water in the caribbean really does look different, the blue is spectacular, and your scarf will go perfectly, so you best get down there.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.