Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hair and other natural phenomena


I went to the hairdresser the other day, to get the hair on my neck just trimmed up. I also just got a few bits of red "peekaboo" colour put in here and there. I am a bit disappointed, but perhaps that is because I didn't really comprehend the peekaboo aspect sufficiently. Except for the one right in front, they are hidden for the most part. I have to flip my hair constantly if I want anyone to see them! Next time, brighter colour, and more visible!

The weather has been unseasonably warm and sunny -- this means I am still wandering about without a hat jammed on my head. It also means that the garden is still doing its crazy thing. Along with the ornamental cabbage,


we have cauliflower just coming in:



and the cosmos now has 4 flowers.


It is supposed to get cold and wet in the coming days. Perhaps this is the last hurrah before the snow and grimness comes!

1 comment:

  1. i like the pink hair! what fun!!

    hooray for one last garden hurrah! i love cauliflower!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.