Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Plans for December

My Botticelli is so close to being finished that I will just plug along with it. I need to do another boring sleeve and then I get to sew it all up and do the marvellous edging. I have knit this whole thing in order to get to the edging. I hope I don't tire of it too quickly -- I likely have to knit about 6 or 7 feet of it. You can see it here.

I do need to finish up that November square, and do another square for December.

Stephen has been lamenting the miserable state of our dishcloths, so I might whip up a couple of shiny new ones just for him! If I do succeed in this, he will likely find them under the tree on Christmas morning. But that would be my only Christmas knitting.

So, mainly, make a sweater for me, and, I hope, a few square things, wool and cotton.

1 comment:

  1. good luck with the rest of the sweater (and yes just push yourself to major Christmas knitting!), oh and are you going to get the square done in November?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.