Friday, November 25, 2011

I do knit, you know

I have two things I am working on these days. The first, and why on earth is it taking so long, is my November square. I guess I am about halfway done. A simple lace pattern, a zig and then a zag. The yarn is Cascade 220 superwash, in a lovely pale lilac colour, heathery and hard to photograph. This is inside at 4:30 pm, no flash.


The other thing is my Botticelli sleeve. Ta da.


Acres of brown stocking stitch. The markers show the last two decrease rows. It will go on like this for some time. (I "enhanced" this to make the tweediness show a bit more brightly.)

2 comments:

  1. I like how the markers match the tweed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with diane - hooray for matching stitch markers!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.