So, some ramblings about knitting:
- I am making plain brown sleeves for Botticelli. So far, anyways! I might stick a bigger stripe of each colour in, but not the two-row stripes. Plain brown might be simple, but might also not be very fast!
- I am halfway through the November square, which I am doing independently from the Block-a-Month group. Next year we will start another round, I hope, and I will continue to make squares slowly but surely!
- I also mean to really really knit those socks next year! This year I started a KAL to knit socks on a pretty regular basis, but fell off the wagon in March or April. Next year, for sure.
- I also have a ton of socks to darn for Arthur. He no longer grows out of socks as fast as he did, so he wears holes in them.
- Bed socks for mom, right... Not for Christmas, but maybe for Groundhog Day.
- I'd kind of like to make one of those giant cowls. I have a winter-ish coat that has a big open neck, so a stupidly large scarf might come in handy. Maybe I will steal a picture from somewhere. Let me have a look. Ah...
Okay, maybe a few modifications would have to be made.