Friday, October 11, 2013

The crazy way we do things

I assume I am not the only one who plans projects like this.

I had some extra yarn I'd bought for a cowl for Elaine, and I still had the receipt, so I took it back to the shop and swapped it for some lovely pale grey laceweight merino. So keen, I look through Ravelry for patterns. Lots of ideas, so many ways to do things, going from one scarf or shawl to another...

Finally I realise I own that perfect pattern, and have even begun to knit it with some other perfect yarn. I think I have about 3 inches done...

Will I now pick up that 3 inches and make the perfect shawl, or will I attempt to "quickly" do something with the new perfect yarn?

(Will I ever get organised to show you pictures of the cowl, a hat, a sock or two that I have knitted?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.