Friday, December 07, 2007

Plans for 2008!

I have learned a few things this year.

  1. I have enough stash for the speed at which I knit!
  2. I still like buying pretty things, get great ideas, don't manage to put them into action very often!
  3. Really, a pair of socks a month is a lot of sock knitting for me.
  4. I hope Project Spectrum is more of an inspiration for me, if it runs next year.
  5. That Basalt Tank must be done by summer.
  6. Elaine's scarf should be finished before Christmas.
  7. I tend not to sew things together if I can help it.
  8. If I wait till I have finished something before starting something new, that's very boring.
  9. Two strands of Lett Lopi on 6 mm needles makes my arms hurt.
  10. There really should be a tenth thing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.