Sunday, March 07, 2010

I Hope and wisH it finds a good Home

My H is done. I shall mail it off to England where it will end up sewn to lots and lots of other letters, in the Poetry Society's second knitted poem.


I would love it to be in
  • Hope, Happy, wisH
  • Hero, Heroic, Heartfelt
  • Health, wealtH, birtH, deatH
  • migHt, figHt, pligHt, sigHt
  • tHink, tHougHt, tHunk (I would love my letter to be anywhere in a poem with thunk in it!)
  • HurraH! oH! aHHHH!
But, I bet most Hs end up in tHe or tHis or some other necessary but nondescript word.

Good luck, my H, and go serve where you are most needed!

2 comments:

  1. Here's Hoping H's Home is a Harmonious Haven of rHyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely idea! and a happy H!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.