Friday, February 21, 2014

Let's take a moment to check on that list of WIPs I made back in January.
  1. second mitten  (no progress)
  2. green sock (one could count the second sock in here, I suppose)  (done, and I'm thinking of the second)
  3. Elaine's socks (and she for sure gets two) (done like dinner)
  4. the cotton shawl with the miserable edging (sigh) (super done)
  5. Malabrigo scarf  (no progress)
  6. Botticelli  (no progress)
  7. Sunday Best  (no progress)
  8. that beautiful golden shawl you might not have seen but I have knitted about an inch on it (no progress)
So, the new list looks like this:

  • second mitten
  • Malabrigo scarf
  • Botticelli
  • Sunday Best
  • that beautiful golden shawl you might not have seen but I have knitted about an inch on it

  • Don't you love how you can copy and paste and have numbers change to bullets? How did this happen? Oh well. 

    I will knit my Olympic hat, and then I will pick another of these WIPs. Oh, perhaps I should think of that second sock which seems to have fallen off the list. Oops. And I have a birthday gift to make and a baby gift to make. And so on and so on! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.