Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

I figure if you like a big choir, you can't beat the Mormons. Well, King's College is pretty good, I agree, but they are always outnumbered by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.



Merry Christmas to one and all!

Baby Arthur in his little ball!
I am writing this on the 24th, so I have time to throw in a few pictures of what's been going on here. Primo: Eddie is done! Right now it is drying downstairs, all its little ends sewn in and armpits grafted and everything. This is what it looked like just after I had cast off the neckband.


And this is the yarn that was left!


I worry that the body is too short, but really, tough luck if it is! 

Some cookies have been baked. I think I have driven my family crazy with all the plans and shopping and baking, but they will all be happy when I finally let them eat the cookies!


We are not getting a white Christmas, but there has been rain, and we've been promised wind. Just what we need.


My cabbages never did very much. But now they look pretty with raindrops on.

Now, back to your knitting, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. hope you and your family had a wonderful christmas!!

    the sweater turned out wonderfully!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.