Friday, March 02, 2018

Progress

My Black Panther wrap has definitely turned into a cardigan now.

I've been thinking mainly of this picture, with the two quite different sides. My right side is made of paler yarn, held together with a grey lace-weight yarn.



Along with the greens, I have some scraps of every crazy colour, and this side got the pinks. In the middle there, I used some goldy-brown leftovers, and for the lace yarn, some Kidsilk Haze, totally fuzzy and changing from chartreuse to plum!


My phone has not been talking to my computer nicely, so I have to e-mail myself photos, which kind of cramps my style. Otherwise, of course, I would have a picture of every little colour change and a close-up of all the patterns. All in good time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.