Monday, July 30, 2018

Muffin Monday: Double Chocolate Blueberry

Today I made muffins for the first time in a while.

I think this recipe might have been a "reader favourite," suggested by one of you!

Cocoa powder, chocolate chips, blueberries!

Be careful to mix your brown sugar in properly or you might get a blob!


It's a darn lie about the 14 muffins, I must say. I could have got 12 big ones, but the recipe said 14 so I got out a tiny loaf pan for the rest, and had about half the batter I needed for that. Twelve gigantic muffins, I'd say.


But, delicious! Arthur was not entirely convinced by the chocolate/blueberry combo, but the rest of us are quite pleased indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked them! We might need another batch of these soon. I'm pretty sure we just do 12 and let them be whatever size they are. I don't recall any explosions.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.