Sunday, December 09, 2018

A slice of fun

My brother bought himself a new cottage for Christmas, so he gets a dishcloth or two from me, because I am just that nice.

I made this Citrus Slice dishcloth once before, and gave it away in a swap. One day I will make myself a set: orange, lemon and lime!


You knit 12 wedges and seam them in a circle, and it seems the centre will never close up.


But, yanking it all together tightly does pull the centre in and you have your delightful slice of lime.


It would be nice to have a row of white around the outside, but how very fiddly that would be.


He also gets some red bricks. This is a truly one-of-a-kind cloth, with a couple of badly laid bricks over on the right. No-one will ever notice, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.