Saturday, December 01, 2018

NaBloPoMo wrap-up

Heavens, what happened!

I was all set to do this post yesterday, I'd taken pictures, found links... and then forgot all about it!

At the beginning of the month I told you how I had to gather up all the half-finished things and send them away. One has indeed made it back to the comfy chair, and has grown quite a bit since then.


I am well and truly into the back of this vest as well, but had a bit of a setback.


I thought I could be clever and change patterns when I started doing the solid colour, but the tension was different and it would have looked weird. And we can't have the Vest of Many Colours looking weirder than necessary!

So I ripped out that bit of plain green and continued the zigzags. Today's task is to make certain that the side seams will be the same length. I predict this will be finished in a week.

I have also knitted a little neckwarmer, but can't find it anywhere... it is red.

I am making a dishrag for my brother who has bought himself a new house for Christmas! I have time to make a couple before I see him in a few weeks.

Before I came up with the dishrag idea, I started a hat so I would have some portable knitting, but then haven't spent enough time with it to get the stitch pattern down, so it sits neglected for now.


And so the comfy chair is now once again surrounded by works-in-progress and all's well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.