Thursday, January 03, 2019

A new year and all that

Here we are, the third of January.

I know people make plans and resolutions and all that... I have a new notebook, so that's nice. My big plan for this year will be accomplished by May, and then I will have to think of another big plan.

May is when I am going to England to walk across Hadrian's Wall with six other friends and relations. So working up to that I will be walking and swimming and doing all sorts of exercise... at least that is the goal!

My brother was visiting on his way through town today and we took him to the warm and ever so slightly exotic Allen Gardens conservatory. I'll show you a picture or two a day for a while, I think. I showed you some pictures from here once before but I hope you can handle it again.

So, today, a couple of stripes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.