Tuesday, June 01, 2021

June plans

Ah, June. The month of ORANGE. I'll be on the lookout. So far I have seen a few orange things:





The big plan for this month is that we will go back to Vancouver to our *new* condo. We are not going to move into it full-time for a year or so, but we are looking on it as our cottage, our bolt-hole, our pied-à-terre. So, pretty exciting. I have wish-lists online and when we get there I will press "checkout" and get some essentials delivered. A kettle, a bed. 

Meanwhile, I shall make my last sleeve and turtleneck for the sweater. I hope to get that done before we go. 

I think I will be in the mood for something small and simple when I am done that. I might get some orange cotton and make us a dishcloth or two for the new kitchen. I might finish a fancy winter glove. I might make another crazy big sweater. 

Okay, not planning...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.