Monday, May 31, 2021

And that was May

May was the month of RED in my own little Project Spectrum.

I didn't make anything red, since my black and blue sweater is occupying all my time. 

But I did take pictures of red things. First we have the tulips, which were just spectacular this year and carried on blooming for ages! No big rain and wind storms to wreck them, I guess. 

A Canada150 tulip still holding on. 


Yellow tulips with subtle red edging, and one gone a bit rogue. 


So red. 


Another garden bursting with tulips!


These had the sun shining through them so amazingly!


A blooming tree. I'm going to guess some sort of crabapple, but I don't know for sure. 


A peony, perhaps more pink than red, but so pretty!


A reddish building. 


A red we see so often: lights on a car.


More car stuff: a cute little vintage MG sports car and a kids' car-like thing. 


And finally, the whole rainbow! A sticker on a bench outside the library. 


Tomorrow is June, and I'll have to start looking for orange things. Meanwhile, a picture of the black and blue in progress: 


One sleeve to go, and yes, it's supposed to be different lengths. And different colours and different patterns. I have a plan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.