Saturday, May 01, 2021

Today it is May

One thing I enjoyed in the olden days, when every dang knitter had a blog, is a thing called Project Spectrum. People worked on projects of different colours as the months went by. I just thought of this the other day and realised I could do an 8-month version: 

  • May: RED
  • June: ORANGE
  • July: YELLOW
  • August: GREEN
  • September: BLUE
  • October: INDIGO
  • November: VIOLET
  • December: NEUTRALS
We also used to like using the coloured-text tool. Those were the days. 

I am not sure I have a red project to be working on, but I will keep my eyes open for redness and think about red through May. 

I think this is the last time I saw a rainbow, last summer: 


And I shall have a rainbow of projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.