Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Time passes yet again

If you follow me on Instagram you might just think that all I do is go for walks around and look at pretty flowers and trees. Not wrong, really. 


I have also knitted about 13 inches of boring charcoal grey ribbing. I need about 7 more! And then, I get to make the yoke of the sweater. So that is very exciting. I may never finish...

There are some other things going on but perhaps they are not blog-fodder just yet. The end of April will be a very busy time with the university term ending and people moving and much confusion. I do at least have an appointment made for the first dose of the vaccine, so that is something! 

Let's have some more pictures from the last week or so: 

We watched the sunset from a patio one night





A very old sidewalk stamp. This might require a whole blog post one day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.