Sunday, August 29, 2021

Green at the end of summer

Maybe it is not quite the end of summer, but the garden is looking kind of sad. Mostly due to lack of water, I am sure. We swelter all day and hope for an evening thunderstorm!


September is blue month. I even have some blue knitting I could be getting on with, but it has been too hot to have any knitted fabric in my lap. I would like to get it done, though. I also have a blue sewing project that needs a bit of attention. Always lots to do...

My latest project has been going through old Vogue Knitting magazines to see if I can part with any. I haven't dared to look at my old favourites from the 1990s yet, but I have about halved my collection from 2000-2020. Well, I have set them aside and offered them on Ravelry, but I still have them in my house. For now. In a week or so they go to a little free library if they are still here. 

Not much else happening here! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.