Monday, September 20, 2021

Quick blues on election day

Yesterday I was sitting around outside waiting for a friend to finish her shopping. I saw a blue thing -- I think a rack for delivering buns or bread from a bakery, maybe. 


I saw the blue sky, but also on the left a blue bike rack and if you look very closely you will see a blue elastic band lying on the ground. 


Over to the right of where I was sitting was this mural. Not sure, sort of a plane flying? Maybe something completely different. 


This morning I seem to have volunteered to be a scrutineer at a polling place. I think I just poke around and keep my eyes open for three hours, hoping nothing untoward happens. Home by lunchtime. My MP at the moment is the deputy prime minister, so it's unlikely that that will change. But stranger things have happened! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.