Tuesday, November 08, 2022

More and more leaves

The leaves continue to be quite excellent, but they are now falling fast. 

These two are from my next-door neighbour's tree.


My front yard with bright green periwinkle and gold and brown leaves, yellow daylily remains popping through. 


These almost white leaves leapt out at me on my travels the other day. Startling! 


Beautiful ripply edges. I think it must be this: Angel Wings


Back at home again, we have a couple of geranium leaves. Really, anything looks great with the sun shining. 


Today's chore involves more packing and going to an art opening tonight. That will be a nice break from the home front. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.