Monday, February 20, 2023

More on yellow

I am going away for a few days; I will probably take pictures, but if I am going to update the blog while it is still February, I'd best do it now. 

I did cook some things from Jamie Oliver's book this month, but didn't write them up. I did a lot of the recipes from that book when I first got it so didn't want to repeat, although I can say there are a lot of nice things in there. This month I made a chicken and potato dish which was nice but a bit fussy. You boil the potatoes, and fry up some bits of chicken, then put it all in a pan with some cherry tomatoes and bake it. Seems excessive, though it was very good. When I get back, it'll be March and time for Ottolenghi's Plenty More. 

I now present a bucket-load of yellow things!

In no particular order...

Witch hazel

I don't think this is forsythia

A yellow building with some history; now a coffee shop

The sulphur piles in the harbour

Lichen

My new knitting needle holder on my yellow wall

Yellow is for caution

This woman in yellow had to work hard at her job

More signs

Greater Vancouver Water District

This car often parks in our lane

Yellow leaves

Yellow pub

I watched other people run a half-marathon around the park. Much yellow, but there was more black

In March we will take a look at Weather for the photo theme. Should be good, because we are full of weather here. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.