Friday, February 18, 2011

Colour colour colour

My friend Dave went to South Africa. He likes birds the way some people like yarn, if you know what I mean.

Some of my favourite colourways from his trip:

brown and black

greengreengreen

pinky orange

And, some zebras' hind ends. If you look around, there are also giraffes and elephants and hippos and about a zillion other birds of all shapes and sizes. Makes my pictures of snow and half-knitted items look a bit dull, really...

ETA: Sunday, he clicked something crazy and deleted a bunch of pictures! Shame on him. His photostream is here.

ETA again: I think those links will work now. There are so many amazing pictures.... And then one gets distracted in Flickr and finds quilts somehow...

1 comment:

  1. amazing pictures!
    wouldn't that just be an amazing trip?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.