Thursday, August 31, 2017

Hello September!

I am so scattered I almost forgot to blog on Think Write Thursday.

September starts off with a bang, of course.



We have, in past years, rented a car to take Arthur and his stuff to Ottawa for school. However, it is quite expensive and it requires Stephen to spend two days driving up there and back, so this year we are just sending him on the train.

However, of course, he has a ton of stuff! Mainly a big computer. How do you put that in a duffel bag?

That is my number one concern today, I'm afraid.



I think I'll just have to use point form for the rest of the things. Maybe if I see the all written down I can apply some sort of order.


  • TIFF, the big film festival, starts on the 8th for me. I bought a "daytime pack" of 10 tickets, but didn't realize that this year it was a "weekday daytime pack," so I had to fit in my 10 movies with none on the weekends. 
  • Elaine goes back to school next Tuesday
  • I am volunteering for two new events later in the month, have to do orientation and training for them
  • My friend talked me into getting a two-week free pass to the YMCA. So far we have done one barre class and I have bailed out on two aquafit classes. Luckily it was free. Maybe I can get something in next week. 
  • I finished August's vintage knitting project and I know what I will do for September's. July's sock is still in the wings as well. 
  • A bunch of us on the street have decided to have a street sale in a couple of weeks. The junk is piling up. I've even culled a few knitting books. 
  • And all the usual... arrange my photos, blog more, feed my family...
Find out what others are doing in September here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.