Friday, January 17, 2020

Sweater progress

I brought three projects with me, and am plugging along with my Kureyon pullover. The back is done, and the front well under way.


I had a wee crisis when I thought I would not have enough yarn for the whole sweater. I had 13 balls of yarn when I started, but noticed after a while that some of them were, at most, half-balls. This problem was easily overcome by going to a yarn shop and buying five more! So now I am confident that I can do the full big neck, proper long sleeves, whatever is needed.

I just need to ease into a brighter ball for the front, because the back is so lively and the front, so far, pretty dull!

1 comment:

  1. That'll be one lovely sweater once you're done. Definitely need a few more flashy colours for the front.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.