Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Too busy to blog?

Where has the time gone? Who knows?

Chia head is perhaps even overgrown!


I wonder if the seeds used in these things are safe to eat. Quick google: This post from 2017 says you should eat chia, but at the very bottom it says "The Joseph Enterprises VP (the company that brought us the chia pet) said in an interview that the chia seeds that come with the pets aren’t cleaned well and don’t go through the same FDA compliance process as the ones sold for eating." Don't eat chia from a pet!
Tomorrow we will have been here for two weeks and will celebrate by going out for groceries. And I hope to show you a scarf I made!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your pet looks wonderful. Somewhat the same hairstyle as Stephen. : - )
    I hope your celebration shop goes well.
    Are your kids home with you? Say hi from me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.