Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Ah, the first of the month


You can see the great growth going on here. Right is yesterday, left is this morning. My eye-heart emoji will soon have a full head of hair.

Plans for the rest of April are... on hold. I will knit, I will bake, in a week I will go for a walk. Other than that, I can't really say!

While we were away, living in other people's apartments, we had great plans for decluttering and cutting things down, but now we are here, we can rearrange piles, but we can't put things at the curb or get the charity to pick up our stuff for the thrift shop. Listing things to sell online... who would come to a stranger's house to look at something?

So, we sit in our chairs and look at our screens. I did manage to knit another lace row yesterday, so am on a roll, knitting-wise. Still not much to see:


I have got into this shopping-online lark. I bought $85 worth of tea the other day, and it is being shipped right now! I bought a book I'd been looking for forever. Hint: go to the publisher, rather than Amazon! I bought a bag I am keen to show you. It is being custom made and should arrive in a couple of weeks, though, so not yet! Our neighbour gets a case of wine delivered every three months, so we signed up for that, too.

And that is April. Uncertain, full of tea and books and wine.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. This is a test to see if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it seems to have worked okay. $85 worth of tea! I hope that's a lot. And thanks for the tip about the publisher.
    We are sitting around quite a bit, too, but we got the great room reorganized so Dana has more room. My hip is not getting any better. I wonder how long a wait I'll have for the op.
    Good luck with your Emoji. I had a chia bet years ago, but it wasn't very successful. Yours has lots of sprouties, though.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.