Friday, August 07, 2020

More thrills at our house

 I went to the big thrift shop a couple of weeks ago with Arthur and we picked out a ... challenging... jigsaw puzzle. Finally today we finished it! One thousand pieces, tomatoes!

This took us about twice as long as usual. We got the yellow ones and the peppers pretty quickly, but then it was a slog. Phew. 

We had our usual tuba O Canada today, and a bit of Friday-evening-hanging-around afterwards. A tenant who lives in the same house as Tuba Guy is moving tomorrow, and was putting out stuff to get rid of by the side of the road. OMG, I didn't know I was living across the street from another knitter until tonight, and a knitter with style! 

Several balls of nice wool! Great colours! The same as some stuff I have but have been ignoring since we came back from Vancouver! 

It's in the freezer for now, just in case of cooties. I'll add it to my pile... 

The thing that attracted me to her pile of discards was this plate! 

She put it under a plant pot. I think I will put it on the wall. 

(Blogger has a new interface, and I don't know why the pictures are gigantic and not centred. Or maybe that's just me...)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAaaamazing !!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.