Friday, October 16, 2020

A new knit in the works

This is called Stripified, a Stephen West shawl. Usually at this time of year I am doing his Mystery Knitalong, but this year I waited till the first clue was released instead of buying it sight-unseen. I decided I didn't like it! I started another of his shawls instead, since I already owned the pattern. 

Because we all need several new shawls per year, apparently. 

I am finding the colours lacking a certain zing. I am going to throw in a much lighter colour next, and am holding a charcoal in reserve for the border, so it might just be all right. 

And that is all for now. Nothing else is happening around here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.