Friday, April 06, 2018

Latest knitting

This is not some weird miniskirt, but a cowl to keep someone's neck warm. Warmish... it's mainly acrylic and cotton so not super warm, but it is an extra layer.


Must work on my selfie skills; I had to crop most of this picture away.


Now I can knuckle down and knit the sleeves of my green Wakanda creation. I see that I have been remiss about showing you that!

Some of the back:


Top of the back (you might be able to see the twinkle of a sequin or two here):


Left front:


Whole front:


I've sewn the ends in on all that, and washed it so it lies flatter and has smoothed out a bit. I have about half a sleeve. I am going to visit family in BC in a couple of weeks and would love to have this done by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.