Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Knitting and pond scum

I have a plan. I will knit maybe six of these strips and make a child's blanket.


I have 3 more full balls of heavy sock yarn, so I can just knit till that is gone and see what I have!

We are fully into the lazy, hazy days of summer. The garden is full of things -- amazing how they all just come up every spring and disappear in November. Magic!




Ornamental onion! Make me a yarn with all those colours.

Another colourway for yarn, please:


I walked up the hill today and around Wychwood Park. There was a house for sale, and an actual Open House today. I toyed with the idea of going in, but it was so far out of my price range I thought I'd get turned away by the butler or something! But it was across the street from the pond, which I do love. If I had $7-million, I'd certainly think about it.

Today the pond was covered with duck weed, and there was a turtle on a log, and the shadows and reflections were very nice indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.