Sunday, December 01, 2019

Oh, look, back again

Actual knitting content today.

I finished the brown scarf properly, and tucked away all the ends.


I also finished a hat which I had begun long, long ago. I think I knit on it on the plane over here. Then it got put aside for more pressing things, but suddenly I found myself with only it on the needles! One afternoon in the pub, and done!




The decreases at the top make a rather good star, but with rather horrible bumps in between the points, because the decrease is sudden, every row instead of every other row. I have tons of yarn, I could have made it softer, but will not rip back now. I assume things will soften up with a wash and some wearing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.