Saturday, November 30, 2019

Done and done

Well, another NaBloPoMo finished, kind of successfully.

And a scarf finished, as well.


I have now sewn the ends in and it is ready to go. I thought the middle part was not quite symmetric, and thought I had to use my yarn up in the second half or I would {gasp} have leftover yarn! Alas, I over-compensated, and finished the yarn before actually finishing the scarf! Oh well, it will be fine tucked around a chilly neck, and I think the colours look great together. This picture was taken indoors early this morning, while outside was mist and frost!


We have another week here. I have another museum date on Tuesday, might have a friend visiting on Wednesday and we're bugging out on Saturday. I'm sure I'll pop in here before we leave.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a lovely November - always my favourite month with you. It's been very interesting and fun.
    Have a safe trip home. Give my love to the kids when you see them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.