Monday, November 18, 2019

A walk down a lane

Yesterday we were having a pretty lazy day at home, and I decided to take a little walk in the afternoon just to say I'd been outside.

I went down a lane that had all sorts of signs about Private Lane and No Through Road and so on.


There were a couple of decorated garage doors.


I wouldn't call this decorated. Just old paint.


The lane was not paved, at least not this century.  Potholes and puddles and mud.


And there was a way out at the other end!


I just had to cross over the pedestrian bridge, and home again.


Tonight we are eating the lamb stew I made yesterday, with some colleagues of Stephen's. I bought a fractal cauliflower to amuse the physicists.


1 comment:

  1. Well, that was a lovely lane. I especially liked the "monster" door. And what a beautiful cauliflower. (What does fractal mean?)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.