Sunday, November 10, 2019

Yet more knitting

Today, November 10, I am actually away from my computer, and I set this up before I left Cambridge. I am at the seaside -- well, beside the North Sea! I hope the weather is holding. We were warned of wind and cold and rain, but the forecast was good before we left. Good for November, of course.

I couldn't lug my big old shawl around with me, complete with instructions on the computer, so I have taken this wee piece of simple knitting.


It is a Lacy Baktus in my Ally Pally yarn, and I started it at a pub knitting group a week or so ago.

If all goes according to plan, I will return tomorrow sometime with much more scarf made, and I can quickly show you that Monday evening, and be back to regular posting Tuesday. Touch wood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.