Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Done done done

We have a completed sweater!

I made so many buttonholes! I made them as I was knitting the sweater instead of adding a buttonband at the end and so no designy thought actually was involved. I think we would have been better off with a couple fewer.



At first I had some black buttons, but I didn't really like them. I wanted "pearl" buttons that would have sort of faded into the background, but I couldn't find them in either of the two shops I looked in. I did finally pick these whitish ones, but they are a bit in-your-face, perhaps.


I will wear it today when I go out to lunch with some of the Cambridge knitters, one of whom I haven't seen in 13 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.