Sunday, November 17, 2019

Ooops, missed a day

I seem to have gone about my business yesterday without blogging! Oh, dear.

Today so far, I have watched two and a half episodes of the new series of the Crown on Netflix, and I have stuck a pot of stew in the oven. We will eat that tomorrow night when a colleague of Stephen's comes for dinner.

Yesterday I did take a picture of this wacky plant outside our apartment, which I am informed is a Mahonia.



It just started blooming recently, when other plants are losing their leaves, so I say it is marvellous.

More action today will involve cleaning up, going to the store and watching more of the Crown.

1 comment:

  1. I did notice the missing day!
    Lovely plant. I wonder if it would survive here.
    We are presently having rain, which is fine with me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.