Thursday, May 14, 2020

Doin' it

Okay, it's Thursday, it's time.

A bunch of pictures of my new scarf.


It has a sawtooth edge and a couple of lacy bits.


It has many colours!



It's sort of crescent-shaped.



I quite like it!


We hope that it is getting to the end of scarf season, though! It snowed the other day. It's grey and crappy and not above 15 degrees. It's the middle of May, for crying out loud!


I have been going out more, trying to get in a decent walk once in a while. Today I should have been on the blustery north Norfolk coast, looking at rocks and waves and birds and pub dinners. If I was just now dropped into that situation, I would be so sore and blistered and aching, because I have not kept up my practising. I suppose I have another year to get to it, but I do mean to put a bit more oomph into my local walking.

Right now, I am making cinnamon buns. In, um, 1978 or so, I ate about a million of these while at university. We shall see if these match the cinnamon bun in my mind!

I hope everyone is keeping well. And not too stir-crazy!

1 comment:

  1. You must have a lot of shawls by now. Do you keep them all, or donate some to something?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.