Monday, March 22, 2021

Trying to blog more

I seem to have fallen out of the habit of blogging, and I would like to get back to it. Once a week shouldn't be too much... but we shall see. 

I like to make something out of a cookbook once it's come into my possession, even (or especially) if it's tattered and missing parts. So I found the pages on Dunk Sauces in that James Beard book, and look, there's one starred! (A dunk sauce is what a modern person would call a dip, I believe.)


We have some shrimp and we'll find some veg and bread, and that will be a fun picnic at home. 

Yes, those are green onions and not chives, nor green pepper

I have also started a big knitting project. I tried about five different things with some pretty laceweight yarn, but nothing thrills me. So I bought some dark grey wool-blend yarn and am making a sweater. 


More as the story unfolds... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.